An affirmation is a short, powerful statement that enables you to be in constant control of your thoughts. Usually consisting of a few words, an affirmation can help sculpt your mindset to focus on positive thoughts when used consistently. When spoken or written down, these affirmations ultimately become the thoughts that shape your reality.
In this blog, we’ve put together some easy throat chakra affirmations designed to encourage optimism and positivity in your life and express your true, authentic self.
What is the Throat Chakra?
The throat chakra is the fifth chakra in your body and is commonly known as the “Vishuddha” in the original Sanskrit language, which translates to “pure”. Not surprisingly, this chakra is located in the throat and related to the element of sound, the colour blue, the planet Mercury, and represented by a lotus with 16 petals.
The throat chakra is responsible for communication and self-expression and, when balanced, will make you feel peaceful, truthful, compassionate, and assertive. However, if the throat chakra becomes misaligned, you may feel shy, insecure, and unable to listen to others.
10 Throat (Vishuddha) Chakra Affirmations
For affirmations to truly impact your well-being, they need to be practised regularly. How you practice is entirely up to you; you can write them down or recite them out loud – there’s really no right or wrong way.
We’ve put together some of our favourite throat chakra affirmations that can help you get started! But feel free to rewrite these or create your own unique and powerful throat chakra affirmations to suit your aspirations.
- I am grounded in truth and reality and use this to make my assumptions.
- I know that listening to what others have to say is important.
- I pay attention to my mind and body to understand my truth.
- I uplift myself and others through positive and honest communication.
- I choose my words with care and compassion.
- I remain grounded when facing uncertainty.
- I don’t engage in destructive or unconstructive criticism of others.
- My honesty attracts what I deserve.
- I use my words to express love and kindness and will receive love in return.
- I always communicate honestly, openly, and clearly.
So, allow these positive affirmations to realign yourself and rework your mindset to strengthen your communication and boost your overall outlook on life.
Throat Chakra Jewellery
Wearing Chakra Jewellery can help to open and unblock your chakras and boost your energy flow.
Each piece from the FIYAH Chakra Jewellery collection is made from 925 sterling silver set with a natural gemstone that can be used as a chakra healing stone. Each piece of jewellery from our throat chakra range is set with a natural turquoise gemstone.