An affirmation is a power statement, usually consisting of a few words, that can help sculpt your mind to focus on positive thoughts and goals when used consistently. The idea is that when spoken or written down with conviction, affirmations can help you work closely with your subconscious mind to achieve success.
In this blog, we’ve put together some memorable sacral chakra affirmations designed to encourage an optimistic mindset and enhance your attitude towards self-love.
What is the Sacral Chakra?
Otherwise known as the Swadisthana in its original Sanskrit language, the sacral chakra is the second of the seven chakras and is located in the lower abdomen, just below the belly button. This chakra is closely associated with the element of water, the colour orange, and the planet Jupiter and is represented by the six-petalled lotus flower.
The sacral chakra is responsible for several factors relating to our wellbeing but mainly acts as the powerhouse of pleasure and passion. It looks after our sexuality and reproductive organs and directs how we approach relationships and creativity.
10 Sacral (Swadisthana) Chakra Affirmations
Affirmations require regular practice if you want them to have a lasting, long-term effect on how you think and feel. There’s no right or wrong way to approach them, but all affirmations should be spoken aloud, spoken silently in your mind, or written on a piece of paper and kept somewhere safe.
Here are some of our favourite sacral chakra affirmations that can help you get started. However, don’t forget that you can mix, match, or rewrite these powerful sacral chakra affirmations to suit your goals.
- Every breath brings me happiness, abundance, and pleasure.
- I welcome sensuality into my life with open arms.
- My body and my energy are sacred to me.
- My entire self is in perfect bliss and harmony.
- I always attract similar-minded people who love me for who I am.
- I feel comfortable in my body and enjoy using it for pleasure.
- I am aware of my worth and am unwilling to settle for anything less.
- I embrace and rejoice in my sexuality.
- I pay attention to my body’s needs and try to meet them to the best of my ability.
- I am worthy of respect and deserve to be desired.
So, allow these optimistic affirmations to realign your mindset and help strengthen your self-worth and boost your overall emotional wellbeing.
Sacral Chakra Jewellery
Wearing Chakra Jewellery can help to open and unblock your chakras and boost your energy flow.
Each piece from the FIYAH Chakra Jewellery collection is made from 925 sterling silver set with a natural gemstone that can be used as a chakra healing stone.
Shop: Silver Sacral Chakra Necklace, £95
Shop: Silver Sacral Chakra Bracelet, £59
Shop: Silver Sacral Chakra Ring, £55
Shop: Silver Sacral Chakra Earrings, £45