Use and Care
Because timeless jewellery needs forever care
Our pieces are made from earth's precious metals and are designed to stay with you for a long time, they just need a little bit of TLC along the way. Here are all the tips you need to keep your FIYAH pieces shiny and fresh!
How to look after your jewellery
- We always recommend only adjusting your ring once to fit the desired finger perfectly, so you can take it on and off without adjusting it - just like how a normal ring is worn.
- Separate your pieces so they don’t scratch one another, and store in a padded box. Gemstones can be particularly sharp so make sure you watch out for them.
- Fasten necklace and bracelet chains when storing jewellery to avoid them becoming tangled.
- Taking care of your jewellery starts right at the beginning. Contact with perfume, soaps, sprays and lotions (including fake tan) can ruin your pieces over a length of time.
- Be sure to take your jewellery off regularly, especially when you wash or sanitise your hands, exercise and shower.
- For information on caring for silver jewellery, read our blog: How to Care for Silver Jewellery: 5 Easy Tips
- For information on caring for gold plated jewellery, read our blog: How to Care for Gold Plated Jewellery
Care for gemstones
Care for gemstones
Extra care for those extra special pieces...
- Store jewellery away from direct sunlight which can fade and dull gemstones. Windowsills are prime culprits!
- Do not wear gemstone jewellery in situations where it may be exposed to rough surfaces, extreme temperatures, harsh chemicals or severe impacts.
- Jewellery with stones should always be stored separated from each other to avoid scratching.
Based on 2 reviews
This cloth works wonderfully and I am very happy with it. Keeps my jewelry sparking.
Thank you for taking the time to leave this 5-Star review, we really appreciate it!