The FIYAH Jewellery Award is a competition to help budding jewellery designers and artists to express themselves and promote their work. We support superb craftsmanship and students that are passionate about making jewellery. You may submit any design that you feel fits the brief, including any that you have used for coursework.
Create or design a piece of jewellery that embodies your spirit and life.
The winner will receive £1000
Rules & Requirements
- Your submission can be a sculpture, CAD file, sketch, painting, technical drawing, animation, digital illustration, a piece of jewellery or any other appropriate medium
- By submitting, you agree that you are aged 17 or over
- Any submission submitted after the deadline will not be considered
- You may submit as an individual or group
- Your final piece must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use the file format .zip for your upload
- Title the uploaded file with your name
- If your submission is a physical object, please photograph to the best of your ability and send to email@example.com
31st August 2019
FIYAH Jewellery Award Previous Winners & Runners Up